Dr. Blecher—Los Angeles Sports Medicine Specialist
Dr. Andrew M. Blecher is no ordinary sports medicine doctor. Also known as TheJockDoc, Dr. Blecher is board certified in sports medicine and offers a broad range of services for many different types of orthopedic and sports medicine conditions, including regenerative procedures such as Regenexx stem cell injections and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections.
Dr. Blecher is the only sports medicine doctor on the West Coast to offer the world’s most advanced orthopedic stem cell procedure—Regenexx-C cultured stem cell procedure.
Serving three locations in Los Angeles and Southern California:
- Jumper’s & Runner’s Knee
- Little Leaguer’s Shoulder
- Pitcher’s Elbow
- Sportsman’s Hernia
- Acute/Chronic Ligament,
Tendon & Muscle Injuries
- ImPACT Testing
- SCAT3 Testing
- Baseline Testing
- ZURICH Guidelines
- RTP Protocol
- Clinical Research Trials
Orthopedic Regenerative Medicine:
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) & Stem Cells
- International Cultured Stem Cells
- Cartilage, Ligament, Tendon Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- ACL Injuries
- Hyaluronic Acid Injections
- Cartilage Injuries
- Knee, Shoulder, Hip & Ankle Injuries
- Orthovisc, Euflexxa, Hyalgan, Synvisc, Supartz
- Monovisc National Clinical Research Trial
- Diagnostic Evaluations
- Precision Guided Procedures
- Tendonitis & Achilles Tendinopathy
- Tendon & Ligament Injuries
- Muscle injuries
- Certified MSK Ultrasound Pioneer
Sonorex & Tenex FAST Treatments:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Tennis Elbow
- Golfer’s Elbow
PREMIER SPORTS MEDICINE DOCTOR FOR PRO AND AMATEUR ATHLETES
Dr. Blecher works with pro and amateur athletes of all levels, including the NBA, WBNA, NFL, MLB, X Games, USA Gymnastics, NCAA Track & Field, Ironman Triathlon, and more.
Dr. Blecher’s Treatment Philosophy
“As an NCAA All-American and multi-sport athlete myself, I have sustained many acute and chronic injuries over the years. I’ve had a concussion, broken bones, a ruptured hamstring, shin splints, multiple sprains and strains, a rotator cuff injury and herniated discs. I’ve had 3 surgeries, over 30 spine injections, PRP and traditional and non traditional therapies and I’ve done more rehab, physical therapy and cross training than I care to remember. I know what it’s like to miss the sport you love, be overwhelmed with treatment options and be under pressure to get it right.
Whether you are a professional athlete trying to get off of injured reserve, or you are training for that gold medal, or you are a high school football player going through the concussion protocol, or even if you just want to be able to walk your dog without that painful knee giving out on you, as your sports medicine physician I am honored to be entrusted with your care.I will work with you to balance our two objectives:
- 1) Maintain my duty to protect you from further injury and be honest about treatment outcome expectations
- 2) Aggressively exhaust all diagnostic and treatment options to help you go farther, faster and higher so you can conquer your objectives, vanquish your opponents and achieve all of your goals.
I look forward to meeting you and getting you back on top of your game as fast and as safely as possible.”
Dr. Andrew M. Blecher
Dr. Blecher in the Media
See Dr. Andrew M. Blecher in action in his latest media appearances and interviews.