Important guidance during COVID-19
We are taking the following precautions to safeguard all who visit our facilities:
- Universal mandatory facemasking for all patients, staff and visitors (facemasks will be provided to patients if they don’t have their own).
- Infectious disease screening and temperature checks for all patients and visitors.
- Visitor policy to limit the number of people in the facilities to allow for distancing.
- Strict physical distancing throughout the facilities.
- All providers and staff undergo daily infectious disease screening, temperature checks and surveillance.
- Strict hand hygiene for all staff and providers and hand sanitizer provided for all patients and visitors.
- Daily anti-microbial thorough cleaning of all facilities.
- Telemedicine for consults, follow-up visits and physical therapy are all available.
- Elective procedures are being performed with COVID-19 testing and safety protocols in place.