Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Drivers License or a valid ID
- Insurance information
- Referral Letter (if required)
- X-Rays, MRI’s, CT scans and other imaging should include reports as well as actual images
- Previous medical reports and any other relevant information
- List of medications (if any)
Your medical file is handled with the utmost respect for your privacy.
Our staff are bound by strict confidentiality requirements as a condition of employment regarding your medical records.
Ordinarily we will not release the contents of your medical file without your consent.
We value your time and will try to see you as close to your appointment as possible.
In order to assist us with this please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment time in order to complete all paperwork before your visit.